You can use a inexpensive MAPP/Propane torch and a vice to bend titanium at home.
- Clamp your work in a vice or other heatproof holding device.
- Heat the area you want to bend with your torch until the titanium is glowing red hot. You may find doing it low light can make it eaiser to see the color change.
- Use a pair of pliers or other grabbing device, to slowly apply pressure.
- The titanium should slowly start to bend.
- Don't rush it. Titanium is brittle and it will very likely snap if you force it (I've done it before).
- Re-apply heat to keep it hot. If it feels like it is takes extra work to bend, apply more heat. Again, glowing orange/red is a good temp.
- Getting a very tight radius or precise bend can be difficult – factor that into your designs.
- Let it cool.
- Enjoy feeling awesome.